Lauerel leaves are extremely beneficial for our overall health which is why they have been used in the preparation of a powerful medicinal oil which can treat numerous health conditions. The best part is that you can prepare it on your own, in the comfort of your kitchen.
BENEFITS OF LAUREL LEAVES:
- Calms the nervous system.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Decreases the problems with the colon.
- Decreases and stimulates the process of sweating.
- Is very useful in painful joints and it helps in cases of varicose veins.
- Improves the mental activity in general.
- 30 grams of laurel leaves
- 250 ml of olive oil
- Use a mortar to cut the sheets. You will notice a bit of oil coming out of them.
- After that, allow them to dry.
- Next, put the olive oil over them and store them in a glass jar
- Cover the mixture with a lid and allow it to stand for 2 weeks in a dry and cold room.
- After a while, change the crushed leaves with new ones.
- Cover them and leave them to stand for 2 more weeks.
- In the end, strain the oil.
- Soak a piece of cloth or a cotton ball in it and then apply it onto the affected areas.
BENEFITS OF LAUREL OIL
- Make sure to use it warm.
- Rub this oil onto the affected area.
- It normalizes the renal and hepatic function.
- You can use it as a lotion in order to treat skin problems.
- It is extremely beneficial against ance and blackheads.
- This oil will also help you treat ear problems and migraines.
- To relieve a severe headache, simply massage this oil in the temples and the pain will disappear in no time.
- This oil reduces body temperature so you can use it instead of using aspirin.
- Laurel oil improves the appetite.
It can help you eliminate stomach and intestinal problems.
Family Health Freedom Network, LLC was founded on November 1, 2013. It is our mission to provide alternative health information to an ever growing audience and uncover health related dangers caused by commonly used products. We are employing writers who are conducting excellent research and using their knowledge and information to compose excellent articles for our audience.
Latest posts by Family Health Freedom Network (see all)